1) Minimum 5 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part.
Part 1: Minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 4 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 2: Minimum 5 references per part not older than 5 years
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Leadership
Decision making skills result:
You have an excellent approach to decision-making! You know how to set up the process and generate lots of potential solutions. From there, you analyze the options carefully, and you make the best decisions possible based on what you know. As you gain more and more experience, use that information to evaluate your decisions, and continue to build on your decision-making success. Think about the areas where you lost points, and decide how you can include those areas in your process.
as you answered the questions, did you see some common themes? We based our quiz on six essential steps in the decision-making process:”
Taking into account the previous result of “How good are your decision-making skills? About decision making skills. Please answer the following questions.
1. What have you learned about your decision making skills?
2. What is your plan to improve your decision making skills?
Part 2: Leadership
Topic: Democratic Leadership
1. What is your leadership style?
2. What are the characteristics of your leadership style?
3. Does the assessment accurately reflect your leadership style? Why or why not?
4. Provide three (3) specific examples from your work-related experiences with your leadership style
5. what type of situations would your leadership style be most effective? and why?