Calculate the price
Link to place a new order htpps://nativeheros.com/orders/stud/new
link to login page htpps://nativeheros.com/orders/login
New user registration link htpps://nativeheros.com/orders/register
Forgot Password htpps://nativeheros.com/orders/forgot/password
Live Chat with the support team https://lc.chat/now/9096545/
contact us via WhatsApp +1 631 856 6282
Please follow the next tips and guidelines:
- Never take orders while you are working on another order. You should be available when you have got an order and should start working on it immediately. Don’t take orders and postpone them to the last minute.
- Submit early drafts. You will know if you are going in the right direction. Accepted drafts almost always result in an accepted paper according to our statistics.
- Never plagiarize. You won’t improve your acceptance rate. You will be immediately fired and your account will be suspended with no payouts.
- Use proper citation and formatting style. An improper citation may cause “false-positive” plagiarism test results.
- Communicate with your customer while working on the order. Ask questions if you have any doubts about how to write the paper in the best way.
- Be responsive. Stay online as much as possible and reply your customer’s questions as soon as possible. Report progress and inform him about the estimated date and time of paper completion.
- Make your customers happy and grow your customer base. Returning customers are more likely to accept the paper and pay 100%.
Who may apply for a Writer’s account at NativeHeros?
We accept only the best writers, so please read our requirements before you apply:
- Native speakers only – we do not accept writers with English as a second language.
- Strong writing skills and 3+ years of experience in academic writing are required.
- Perfect knowledge of formatting styles, common writing requirements and standards is a must.
- An applicant should hold Bachelor?s, Master?s or Doctorate degree in subjects to which he applies.
- An applicant should have a workplace with computer and internet and be available 24/7 to respond urgent inquiries and customers? questions.
- An applicant should be able to work under pressure of deadlines, be a responsible person, and a polite communicator.
A customer does not reply to my message/offer. Why?
Customers usually receive many offers and messages from writers so don’t be surprised if you don’t receive an immediate response.
- Your offer should be competitive and interesting for the customer and reasonably priced. At the same time, don’t offer the lowest price possible because the customer may have concerns about the quality of your work.
- Send the customer a welcome message: write few words about yourself, what your strong points are, and why the customer should choose you. Describe your vision of how this paper should be written.
- Improve your profile, rating and completion rate. Customers are likely to reply and choose writers with good stats and reviews.
- In case you have got an order and you have an urgent question but the customer is offline, please contact Support and we will try to reach the customer via phone.
How do I get my earnings?
Your earnings are credited to your account balance and you may withdraw them anytime. We provide you several options for that:
- Bank wire transfer (payments are processed twice a month on the 1st and 15th)
To withdraw funds:
- Go to My Finance section and click on Withdraw tab.
- Type in amount and select a payment method.
- Press Submit and a withdrawal task will be created for Finance department. They will process it in 48 hours.
Note: we do not cover transaction commission or fees that your payment method may deduct on your end. For example PayPal charges about 5% of the received amount while Skrill doesn’t. Bank wire transfers are sent with commission type “Shared”.
How does order payment work?
Customers reserve an agreed amount of money for the order contract when they accept your bid. The reserved amount is a guarantee of availability of funds on your customer’s balance when the order will be completed.
After you upload the completed paper, the customer will check it and accept it if it?s high quality and is written according to order instructions. He will release your payment according to the contract. In case the paper has minor issues, the customer may release partial payment (75%-95%) depending on the quality of the paper. Poor quality orders may be canceled with no payment at all.
You can dispute a customer’s decision by contacting your Personal Manager. Provide your comments and arguments. He will investigate the case with our Quality Assurance team and a final resolution will be announced.