In a 1,500-2,000-word paper, utilizing the research process, (refer to your text, Understanding Research)
include the following:
1. An introduction to the topic. ( Childhood obesity)
2. An explanation of how the literature review is used in research.
3. A discussion of the ethical considerations for data collection.
4. An explanation of what the data reveals in terms of statistical analysis.
5. An evaluation of whether there is enough information to make a decision on the effectiveness of
the specific study.
6. A summary of the conclusions from the literature review.