Your response to these essay questions must be one or more pages per question. Format your responses using single space with font size of 10 or 11. Make sure you give proper credit for any pictures or diagrams used from any sources found, use diagrams they take up space*****
1. (20 points) Discuss the Rock Cycle, showing the relationship among the three classes of rocks. Include a discussion of the definitions of Sedimentary, Metamorphic and Igneous.
2. (20 points) Discuss continental drift. What was the original concept and now what supporting evidence do we now have to complete the real picture?
3. (20 points) Discuss the Pacific rim of firer. What is it and what does it mean for our future?
4. (20 points) Discuss the various types of Folds and Faults. What direct results do these processes have on the type of landform we see in the environment?
5. (20 points) Discuss the nature of classifying the various types of Glaciers and how they work within their natural environment. What do they do to change the surrounding area?