Identify the book: Author, Title, date, publisher, year, city.
Include a brief introduction to the Subject or topic in general, followed by brief introductions to each chapter.
2. Relationship to the subject matter of the course:
3. Comparison to other books on similar topic:
Find 2 other books on the same subject and compare it with your book. Fully identify each book.
4. What is the unique contribution of this book?
5. What conclusions does the author make concerning the subject?
6. What other directions could the author take regarding the subject for further study?
7. Did the book meet your expectation? How? Explain.
8. At what point of the book were you most engaged?
9. Would you recommend this book to others? Why or why not? Explain.
Main Book: Monet And His Muse: Camille Monet in the Artist’s Life
Two Comparison Books: 1. Monet The Early Years
2. Monet & Architecture